The classic shingle-style home is the epitome of a large waterfront family retreat. Built on Hay Beach for the needs of a large extended international family, this modern beachfront estate was deftly constructed with the finer details and amenities in mind.
The seaside estate sits on over 2 acres of converted lots at more than 8,500sq ft. and features 6 bedrooms, 6.5 bathrooms, an entertainment room, wine room, outdoor kitchen, exercise room, tennis court, and 2nd and 3rd floor decks. The pool stretches 60ft long and overlooks the water with views of Greenport Harbor & East Marion.
The added 2-car garage and carriage house additions further bridge old world sensibilities with new world comforts.
PHOTos & DETAILS
- Interior design: trim, doors, moldings, columns, half walls, paneling going up the stairs.
- Outdoor patio railings cut of one CNC computer-controlled numerical cutter.
- Green painted asphalt tennis court lifted by Nantucket Blue Stone.
- Basement exits to a large patio and pool, and features a downstairs living room / entertainment room, along with an extra guest room and large exercise room.
- Gaged stoned chimney with Nantucket Blue Stone and exterior lower floor walling.
- Wine room: climate controlled, custom mahogany build, holding hundreds of bottles.
- Interior features: Sonos, Radio Ra2 lighting control, Bay Web temperature controls, and security cameras.